Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Autisic Highschool kid scores 20 pts in 4 minutes (basketball)

1. Autisic Highschool kid scores 20 pts in 4 minutes (basketball)

2. the coach had him suit up for the final home game of the season and put him in with four minutes to go when the team opened a large lead. In his first and only appearance for the team, the 5-foot-6 manager hit six 3-point shots and a 2-pointer
    And nobody fouled this kid? Hell, I would have knocked him into the bleachers after shot #2. See how well he does after that. I wouldnt want to be the guy guarding the autistic kid who scored 20 points in 4 minutes...

Who wants to be the asshole that kicked the retards ass.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    It's a lose/lose situation.

5. If he can hit 20 points in four minutes why weren't they playing him before?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    If he can hit 20 points in four minutes why weren't they playing him before?
    because he's autistic. DUH!

no seriously, that's probably why they didn't play him. there's no retard in team. LOLZ!

7. "I wept, just like a lot of other people did," he said, as McElwain beamed beside him.
    I dont know about you guys, but I sure as hell didn't shed a single tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    there's no retard in team. LOLZ!
    Roflcopter. PotD.

8. I had a couple tears when I heard about it. So what

9. Last month, the coach had him suit up for the final home game of the season and put him in with four minutes to go when the team opened a large lead.
    Wow, the coach had a lot of confidence in that kid. I would have liked to have seen the look on his face when the kid busted out those 6 3-pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Didn't MVS say he beat up a retard once? Or maybe a handicapped kid, or something.

Anyway, if a 'tard wants to play on the normal people's team, they shouldn't be coddled or babied. They should expect to get their asses kicked just like anyone else.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Mar 2006 at 10:14 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Didn't MVS say he beat up a retard once? Or maybe a handicapped kid, or something.
    No, it beat him up. Remember? He was talking about how retards secretly possess hulk strength.

Anyway, this kid got to meet with the President. I can imagine why, they have a lot in common. Well, except for the fact that when the chips are down the kid can perform. The President of the United States? Not so much.
    Time for a change