Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy St Patty's Day

1. Happy St Patty's Day

First time I've really been able to go out and party on St Patricks Day, so tonight is gonna be a blast. Got plenty o beer in the fridge and some fine Irish Whiskey for the evening. The only thing this evening is missing is a Shamrock Shake. So what is everyone elses plans for the evening?

2. your mom.

3. Watching "A History of Violence" on DVD with my girlfriend and drinking vodka mixed with orange soda. I might also play with the Star Wars Transformers I had no choice but to pick up yesterday. I'm getting old.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    Watching "A History of Violence" on DVD with my girlfriend and drinking vodka mixed with orange soda. I might also play with the Star Wars Transformers I had no choice but to pick up yesterday. I'm getting old.
    You're not old, you're lame.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. I wish Canada McDonald's sold Shamrock shakes.

6. damn drunks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. I'm not Irish so I'm just going to recover from my cold at my girlfriend's place. Fuck whitey.

8. What I dislike about St Patrick's day is that all of a sudden half the world is Irish, or part Irish or whatever, and then decide to celebrate their "nation's" saints day.
    I think it's a dumb excuse to get drunk; but a reason good enough.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Spodaddy
    I might also play with the Star Wars Transformers I had no choice but to pick up yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    lame.

Getting completely slashed tonight with some friends. If we can get in early we'll probably hit up a local Irish bar - Dirty Nelly's. I probably should bump that drunk thread so I can find it later tonight/this morning...

and fuck, I have to work tomorrow at 9.....damn it....

10. I forgot it was St. Patty's day due to the lack of green hat avs. Damn you all.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan