Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you famous for on the internet?

1. What are you famous for on the internet?

Figured it's about time that the glorious bastards of TNL that continually bring original and hillarious ideas/images to the wide world of the internet got the fucking credit they deserved.

Whether it be a catchphrase, videos, animated gifs, image macros, etc, this will be the thread where you can step up and lay claim to the things you see reposted all over the net that you created, and explain why you created them to begin with...

and then you can watch as everyone lays claim that Josh himself created the internet, and that all "teh funn@y" resonates from his nether-regions.
    Last edited by MrWhitefolks; 19 Mar 2006 at 09:21 PM.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

I'm internet famous for telling Mr Whitefolks his doll making business was faggoty.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. I can't think of anything I've done, but I know Josh has created an image which is taped onto thousands of college students' dorm room doors--a feat for which I hate him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    I'm internet famous for telling Mr Whitefolks his doll making business was faggoty.
    that would be true if the internet was soley the 9 people on tnl that said that. however, the project continually pays all my bills and i have absolutely no regrets whatsoever(even if the people who buy my figures email me about them and all kinds of other crazy-obsessed bullshit).

ps: you love me long time gaylord

The STFU ARNOLD image is mine.
    The ITS A FAKE image is mine.
    MVS and I own IBTN.
    FAGGOT-CHAN is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks
    that would be true if the internet was soley the 9 people on tnl that said that.
    Wait....it isn't?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    The STFU ARNOLD image is mine.
    This the image of which I was speaking.

My day of becoming internet (in?)famous is coming. Oh it is.

It is

8. not yet, but give it time and tnl will get all borg on the rest of the net

9. lol shamrock shakes you salty bastards.

10. Isn't Andy responsible for Bitch Don't Steam My Tiles?

James