Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LE Dreamcast for sale

1. LE Dreamcast for sale

You know what this is. But anyway, this is the last chance to get this if you want before I put it on eBay. Ill leave it up here until Wednesday.

It's a LE Dreamcast - the Sakura Wars one. I tested it this morning with Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream and it works beautifully. I played it no more than a dozen times and is still basically new. Even the box looks fresh and new, outside of a few nicks and tears. Pictures:

This is the entire set.

Software and VMU. The software is, to the best of my knowledge, a Sakura Wars 3 demo, a cinema movie, and the dream passport web stuff. All are shrinkwrapped.

The system and controller. The controller has never been used, I always used my regular controllers when I played it.

This obviously isn't something you buy to play games but its a great collectors piece if you're into chan stuff. I bought it during my brief flirtation with collecting and now Im not anymore. It's becoming harder to find, too - though not nearly as hard to find as some other LE DCs. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc-soft.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	19840   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc-system.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	19841   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc-whole.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	19842  

I take great pleasure from the fact that my past chansgressions did not include buying a single piece of pink hardware.

3. That is pretty chantastic.

4. p.s. also selling Napple Tale (was keeping it around to test my DC). It's a pretty cool game IMO, but somewhat language-intense.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 15 Jul 2006 at 03:25 PM.

5. $25 for the DC.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan

LOL!

(Sorry, but you were asking for it.)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    I take great pleasure from the fact that my past chansgressions did not include buying a single piece of pink hardware.
    IAWTP

8. Diff will tell us that his favorite movie during this "dark period" is "Pretty in Pink".

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    LOL!

(Sorry, but you were asking for it.)
    Yea, I sure am... but I'm gonna take the money from it and buy good games. That counts for something, right?

10. I'm a member of the Pink DC owning f-chan club.