Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XPS 600 Renegade

1. XPS 600 Renegade

I just got an email from Dell saying this computer is now available for purchase. Jesus fucking christ!

http://www.dell.com/html/us/products.../renegade.html
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Is that the P4EE Pressler OC'd to like 4ghz + quad SLI?

Ridiculous stuff.

3. I heard about that a few months ago, supposedly it can run Oblivion at 20fps.

MEGATON!

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Ridiculous stuff.
    So rediculous. What is even more rediculous is the price tag on that mofo.

$9930

I was hoping I could afford one when I graduated in May, but not for that price tag. Looks like my only chances will be the contest. But everybody knows, no one really ends up winning those contests.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. signed by Micheal Dell!

wtf @ only 2GB RAM?

6. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    signed by Micheal Dell!

wtf @ only 2GB RAM?
    being that it's a gaming pc running XP why the hell would you need more? your attempt at wit bores me.

and if you read it's GRAPHICS memory. meaning 4 256 meg gpu's.
    moron.

7. The funny thing is that this PC has a gaming life not much longer than the 600 on the same page that costs 1/6 as much

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    being that it's a gaming pc running XP why the hell would you need more? your attempt at wit bores me.

and if you read it's GRAPHICS memory. meaning 4 256 meg gpu's.
    moron.
    I wasn't being witty. It only has 2GB of RAM in addition to the video RAM. It's sweet RAM, but still 2GB is pretty standard. I expect more from a $10k computer.

9. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    I wasn't being witty. It only has 2GB of RAM in addition to the video RAM. It's sweet RAM, but still 2GB is pretty standard. I expect more from a $10k computer.
    Dont memory controllers nowadays suffer somewhat when faced with 4GB of RAM? Ive read that you shouldnt go higher than 2GB with Athlon64s (although Im not sure of Intel).

10. Is this the one with the Ageia PPU card as well?