Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Bacon's Sketchbook

1. 'nuther helping.

2. Kitty.
    Those top four would be the best non-fantasy/sci-fi rpg party characters ever. The middle three are the bad guys, but they mean well. The bottom... Their lives are in danger.

I'd love to see you draw a comic on notepad color paper.
    Donk

3. I'm rediculously impressed. Drawing is one thing I REALLY need to start practicing but for some reason don't do nearly enough of. I'd love to see more of these when you end up making more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Those top four would be the best non-fantasy/sci-fi rpg party characters ever.
    Actually, they're the main characters for a comic I want to do that would have a fair amount of wink-wink-nod-nod references to RPGs. So good guess.

5. Holy maholey. I love the guy on the left and Neo Geo guy.
    Donk

6. These are actually really good.

Is it supposed to be a known fact that Bacon is a good artist? Or is this news to everyone else as well?

7. Since GameGO!
    I don't think he posted much of his own stuff. I remember that freakin' incredible avatar done in the Breath of Fire 4 palette a few years ago.
    Donk

8. Ha ha, I can't believe you remember that...

I really need to transfer some stuff from my old comp. Ah, the heady days when I had the drive to actually ink and CG stuff.

9. I just baaarely remember you going on about the J Stretch Panic artwork and saying it was fanart like, and for some reason me thinking your work was really great back then. Kind of a memory of a memory.
    Donk

10. Very cool stuff. Especially like the Mario Bros. stuff, and I typically don't like Mario Bros.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.