Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw your favorite Mario

1. Yeah, that's a cool pic Finch.

2. ^winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. this is my mario it was hard i hade some help but here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mario.GIF 
Views:	228 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	26402  

4. Kirby new noobs

new of my old one

Name:	mario new.GIF 
Views:	214 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	26403  

5. wow that drawing is so good, you even included the cut and paste edges!

Super Mario Game

Mario and his brother, ex acrobats, are now working for the city as civil engineers, when Bowser, an oil tycoon from a foreign nation facing an energy crisis, invades to steal the plans for Mario's greatest invention: Pipe travel. They volunteer for the army and do something important in a skirmish against bowser's troops, protecting the plans for the pipes.

Before the fight Mario sees peach walking through the park of downtown mushroomsville and falls in love, but laments he will never catch her eye. His brother, Luigi, the only speaking brother, tries to console him in his odd way but it doesn't work. Daisy is a government clerk that falls for luigi later on.

Through their heroics they meet the princess and are awarded medals. Mario is kissed. Luigi is ignored. Mario is pleased.

They volunteer for a secret mission to assasinate bowser and remove hm from power, essentially working for the government to counteract bowser's evil plots at world domination.

Battles involve pipes. When you move to new areas you need to clear construction zones of enemy forces and fight in half-built tunnels. Once they are complete, guard stations appear and you can travel freely. These replace the cavern levels of the original games.

Plenty of overworld exploration. Yoshi is a genetic experiment gone wrong or something. Sweet shit. They gather upgrades from Bowser's scientific experiments, and even their own country. As engineers there are many riddles and customization of weapons to fight with. It all FITS.

Sorry I can't draw, but that is my conception of Mario as it should be.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Bob Hoskins is my favorite Mario. Someone draw that shit up. Preferably with a Super Scope "Devolver."

I can't draw.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Super Famicom

That's freehand. All my stuff's freehand.

Name:	SMbro.GIF 
Views:	206 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	26451  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt