Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What if there was a Bloodsport fighting game?

1. Film What if there was a Bloodsport fighting game?

Who would/should make the game? What type of engine should it use, DOA, VF, Tekken, SF? All of those characters from the movie should be in the game, and Chong Li should be the last boss.

Frank Dux should have a special move where he does the splits and punches opponents in the nuts. What else shoud be in a game based on Bloodsport?

There already was a Bloodsport video game. It's called Street Fighter 2.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. you bleed like Milee......Milee......goooooofuck.

4. We have something like UFC, I don't know if the K-1 or pride has anything that runs similar in style.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    you bleed like Milee......Milee......goooooofuck.
    That's Kickboxer, dumbass.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. VS

OK USA!
    Last edited by raystorm; 26 Mar 2006 at 09:21 PM.

7. I guarantee there has to be a design proposal somewhere at Rockstar.

I'd be shocked if Ocean didn't try to make it into a horrible big-headed NES platformer back in the day, too.
    -Kyo

8. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    There already was a Bloodsport video game. It's called Pit-Fighter.
    Fixed.

9. I guess theres that too. *shrugs
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. Dude, I've always wanted a Bloodsport fighting game. It would look and play like Street Fighter 3 except without the projectiles. Frank Dux would also sport a different attire depending on which button he is selected with. Either that or a Van Damme fighting game where all of the fighters are characters Van Damme has played throughout his movie career, with Colonel Guile as a hidden character. Kurt Sloan vs. Luc Devereaux!