Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone into Board Games?

1. SpoDaddy, you really have the largest signature ever.
    I tried, I really did, but it's still freaking huge.

___

Animal Crossing DS :: Name: SpoDaddy :: Town: Grundle :: Friend Code: 4166-7302-9736
    Mario Kart DS :: Friend Code: 085959-122081
    Tony Hawk's American Sk8land DS :: Friend Code: 2534-6387-0786
    Tetris DS :: Friend Code: 8157-1736-4515
    Metroid Prime: Hunters :: Friend Code: 4338-5967-1257

"Damn, I'd mount SpoDaddy..." -KBuchanan
    "Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer."

2. Monopoly takes forever. I did however enjoy the SNES version. It did all the math and shit for us. No pieces to lose either.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Jurassic Park: The Game
    Best. Boardgame. Ever.

Hero Quest was cool too.

However, the most unique boardgame I ever played belonged to GigaP0wer, he'll have to tell you about it though. It was crazy.
    Last edited by g0zen; 29 Mar 2006 at 09:52 AM.
    Time for a change

4. Balderdash is the best.

5. As a result of this thread, I am going to start playing Heroscape. It looks amazing, and I know some friends who sounded pretty interested when I told them. Thank you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    The only game worth playing:
    believe this news niggas.

7. Uno is coming to Xbox Live Arcade soon. FTW.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia

Axis and Allies focuses more on strategy than Risk, but Diplomacy really takes the "Argue/fuck over your friends" aspect of Risk to the next level. This game is all about it, so if that's what you like, try this one out. Try not to play this one with someone who has played before, because the way they "teach" you is just to kick your ass until you figure out what is going on.
    This is a really great game, but the rules can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. My first experience was crushing, but about the 3rd time playing it, I was pretty good at it. It's a really time consuming game and takes twice as long as any game of RISK.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    Jenga is incredible while drunk. I confrim this.
    Tower of Death is awesome. It's like Circle of Death (the drinking card game) but with Jenga. The faces of the cards are drawn onto the bottoms of the jenga pieces.
    o_O

10. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    As far as card games, Chrononauts and Fluxx are fantastic.
    Seconded. Looney Labs makes some great card games.

And for the love of God, please make your sig smaller or I will do it for you.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood