Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3141434445464749 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone into Board Games?

1. http://greaterthangames.com/content/...reorder?page=3

For all you Sentinels players out there, the next expansion come with "Deadpool" if you pre-order.

Have you guys played Kage?

I unearthed my copy when going through my parents basement. It's very simple, but it's still pretty fun.

3. Anybody back Arcadia Quest?

4. So apparently the new Aliens deckbuilder built on the Marvel Legendary system is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. I like it, better than Marvel Legendary actually.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Imperial Assault is finally shipping, and Cool Stuff Inc is selling it via Amazon for $74 after shipping. But they only have 8 left as I type this, and the next-lowest price is $10 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Only 1 left now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-board-game

It's a Ghostbusters board game by Cryptozoic! Looks like a pal of mine worked on this, too. I've known him to find tons of loopholes in all sorts of games, so I'll bet this sucker is pristine.

Looks like it's a 4-player, collaborative game with several scenarios for variety. Not much has been said about the rules yet, but Cryptozoic usually makes a pretty damn good game.

I like the mixture of influences from the different iterations of the Ghostbusters. Kinda hoping we get this guy in one of the expansions:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FearsomeFlush-Front.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	76014  

9. I was looking at that. Then I saw it was cryptozoic and automatically passed. They've made a couple of ok games and a giant load of shitty games

They've yet to make a single great game

10. You don't like the Cerberus-system deck building games? I had a lot of fun the one time I actually convinced people to play my DC Comics set.