Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone into Board Games?

1. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    I love boardgames, card games, RPG's, it's getting harder and harder to get people interested in them the more prominent videogames become it seems.
    Actually, the Hobby Games market (which includes all this stuff) has grown from $700 million/yr in 2000 to $4 billion in 2004.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

2. Texas Hold 'Em.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Monopoly takes forever. I did however enjoy the SNES version. It did all the math and shit for us. No pieces to lose either.
    Is there an ongoing Monopoly multiplayer game? Monopoly is like the anncestor to the Sim games, and considering how long it takes to beat, it seems destined for it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Texas Hold 'Em.
    In that case, Spades.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

5. Best Board Game ever

In fact that's a new version of the game...so I just ended up ordering that. Expect to play it soon, g0zen. You maggot!

New Gatekeeper looks a little less like Palpatine this time.

Cool Atmosfear Fansite
    Last edited by Giga Power; 30 Mar 2006 at 05:36 PM.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    Best Board Game ever

In fact that's a new version of the game...so I just ended up ordering that. Expect to play it soon, g0zen. You maggot!

New Gatekeeper looks a little less like Palpatine this time.

Cool Atmosfear Fansite
    IAWTP

Love Nightmare. Sadly, I've only played the original, the Baron Samedi expansion, and I currently own the new DVD version. The second DVD one comes out sometime this year, and it will be hosted by Khufu the Mummy.

Someday I will hit eBay and get all the original VHS games.

I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. The dvd any good? I just found out about it when I went to post and had a damn orgasm/ordered on the spot. I heard some of the rules changed...but of course I'm talking from Atmosfear: The Harbingers. I never played Nigtmare.

And Khufu is cool and all...but it's about time Gevaudan has his time in the spotlight. By far my fav Harbinger.

I really do love the way the new board/pieces look.
    Last edited by Giga Power; 30 Mar 2006 at 05:58 PM.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    The dvd any good? I just found out about it when I went to post and had a damn orgasm/ordered on the spot. I heard some of the rules changed...but of course I'm talking from Atmosfear: The Harbingers. I never played Nigtmare.

And Khufu is cool and all...but it's about time http://www.answorld.com/welloffears/index.php?input_selection=char05 has his time in the spotlight. By far my fav Harbinger.

I really do love the way the new board/pieces look.
    The dvd one isn't BAD per se, but I did start missing the original Gatekeeper. The first one "Nightmare" (Atmosfear everywhere else) is still my favorite out of all of 'em.

Oh, I did also own Atmosfear: The Harbingers. Just don't remember shit about it.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    Let's hope this new Gatekeeper doesn't treat me as much like shit.
    Time for a change

10. Oh, I'm sure he will.