Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Comic / Manga Club: Spider-Man: The Other

1. TNL Comic / Manga Club: Spider-Man: The Other

I had just finished reading this series, and enjoyed it a lot. Whether you have been following Marvel comics or not, all you need to know is that a lot of shit is going to hit the fan, soon. When said shit hits said fan, you'll notice Spidey is a little different. Read this to find out what exactly happened to everybodies favorite neighborhood Spider-Man.

Here is a listing of the 12 comics that comprise the story. I may also be able to hook the people who are interested up with the arc, if necessary.

***Link taken down by Nick.***
    Last edited by Nick; 06 Apr 2006 at 08:43 PM.

2. Eh, I found it amusing, but unsatisfying. He dies, he comes back, he gets Spidey-claws. Big whoop. Straczynski's early run is some of the best Spider-Man comics ever, but after this and the Hydra storyline, I think he's tapped out.

3. You sure you read it? A lot more shit happens than what you paraphrased

4. I'm going to pick some of this up this weekend when I go looking for the other issues of Brit.
    Time for a change

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Whatever happened with that whole Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider/Secret Wars bullshit?
    I thought after a while he got tired of being just a clone and rolled out.

6. I was watching an auction for this already. It ends tomorrow so I'll know soon if I'll be getting all 12 books. Hopefully it won't go too high.

If I do get that then I'm going to have a lot of Spider-Man to read. Just won an auction for Amazing SM 519-524, picked up 529 last week and I'm going out to get 530 tomorrow.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. I stopped reading after Dude ate his eyeball. Did anything really significant come from this? I haven't really read any Marvel since Grant Morrison left.

8. If the demand is enough I will post the files in yousendit

9. I'd like all issues since I can't get them all easily, plz.
    Time for a change