Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some feedback

1. Some feedback

Just wanted to say , that i really enjoy reading all of the reviews on next level. I am a big fan of the dc reviews, so much props for that.

Keep up the good work guys and gals

2. We haven't updated the main page in a year and a half (whoever "we" are), but all that stuff's staying up. Thanks, even though I never wrote a Dreamcast review.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    We haven't updated the main page in a year and a half (whoever "we" are), but all that stuff's staying up. Thanks, even though I never wrote a Dreamcast review.
    Yea i have been reading reviews from this site for about 2 years i think. I had it bookmarked once. Ign is my favorite review site, but next level is like my 3rd and second is neoseeker.

My favorite review is this one:
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews...t/bluestinger/

Even tho i would say the replay vaule is more on the level of a 8. But blue stinger kicks ass. Too bad we may never see a part II.

TNL reviews video games?

5. "Reviewed."

6. I was supposed to review things, but I think I did that once and only after Nick paid me.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. IN RAPE DOLLARS

8. HAY WHR R DA WHT WOMN AT?!

9. Zoinks!?!? O_o

10. Kano's review of Far Cry is spot-on.