Thread: Xbox Modding Problem - Help me or be banned

1. Xbox Modding Problem - Help me or be banned

So my dashboard is the newer version, although it's an older Xbox, and I can't seem to figure out how to mod it. The Splinter Cell savefile doesn't work at all, and the Mechassault exploit gives me an error. I've scoured Google and Xbox Scene and the only thing I can figure out is that I need to downgrade my dashboard. However, I can't figure out how the fuck to do it. I figure one of you pirate motherfuckers probably knows how.

Any help?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. Is this illegal?

3. I only want to use my Xbox to stream music and movies from my pc. I don't play games anymore.

And yes, it's legal to downgrade your dashboard if you owned a previous version, which I did, since it's a launch Xbox.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. I just wanted to say something so you wouldn't ban me.

I'll let you know if I find the answer.

5. lol. you suck at xbox modding.

Kano, I just did this a few days ago and had the same problem. You just need to use Krayzie's nDure 1.1. Works with any dashboard.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    Kano, I just did this a few days ago and had the same problem. You just need to use Krayzie's nDure 1.1. Works with any dashboard.
    Where did you find it? Every torrent site I found had a dead link.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    lol. you suck at xbox modding.
    Keep it to yourself or you get a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I just wanted to say something so you wouldn't ban me.
    I wouldn't ban you. I love you.

PM'd you. Let me know if you need any other help.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

9. nDure worked like a charm. Thanks to everyone that helped.