Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posters you had growing up

1. Posters you had growing up

Here's some I had...

2. I had a Porche poster, a Michael Jordan poster and a Star Trek TNG poster (which I got from sending in UPCs of Honey Nut Cherrios boxes, took months to arrive). I doubt I'll find the pictures.

That Batman poster looks gay as hell. A pose more fitting of David Hasselhoff than Batman.
    o_O

3. lol I had a long ass Lamorghini Countach poster....was like 6 feet long or so. Was cool. That's the only one that stands out...but you reminded me of the little nerf basketball hoop I had on my door. Man that thing was hella fun. I could sink 'em from accross the room.

4. All of the posters I had as a kid came from magazines and computer games.
    I was never really all that into decorating anyway, though.
    Since then, the only thing I've ever had hanging on my walls is a clock.

I always had sports posters. I had Dwight Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and Martin Brodeur that I recall. Yes, I had crack heads on my wall, though it was before (we knew) they were crack heads.

6. I was a Kiss fanatic back in the day. I had the 4 posters from the Kiss solo albums, that would all interconnect into one large poster.

And this one:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	18991  

7. I've had a British Natural History Museum dinosaur poster since I was 5. It's framed in my house. Completely rad.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    I always had sports posters. I had Dwight Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and Martin Brodeur that I recall. Yes, I had crack heads on my wall, though it was before (we knew) they were crack heads.
    You really could not have gotten a better group of athletes to have on your wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. I dunno, I had a bunch of different posters growing up

I was a Hulkamaniac.

Then I went through my utter faggot-chan phase where my room was plastered with anime. I've seen pictures since, it's pretty cringe inducing.

10. I had the Cindy Crawford poster above, a lamborgini countach poster from the Philly auto show, a Jim Lee X-Men poster, A Ranma poster, and a 1965 Ford Mustang poster.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.