Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GDM-500PS Trinitron on sale, Component ins bitches

GDM-500PS Trinitron on sale, Component ins bitches

Hey, I am selling off a bunch of monitors from work, after Kirk Frasier of Lil' Kim fame left our facility to move to Texas to work on a Dallas Mavericks documentary. You all know what it is, or can google it if you don't, and it's up for bidding. Have fun. If it belonged to me I'd find it a good home, but it ain't, so I can't. Happy
    bidding . The description sucks, but the shit is pretty much prisitine.
    Last edited by Mykozo; 01 Apr 2006 at 03:19 PM.

You might want to remove "Flat Panel" from the title and replace it with "flat screen CRT" like in the item description. Some dipshit would likely think it's LCD and then go nuts and leave bad feedback when they get a beautiful (but large) CRT monitor instead of some crappy LCD monitor they wanted because they heard that it's better.

Just a suggestion based on person experience, as I routinely have flat CRT monitors returned because "It's not a flat monitor! It's huge!" Of course, most of my customers are retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Yeah, I noticed that mistake yesterday. That thing is huge too, I've had to move them around so many times too. I would really like this thing to go to someone who will appreciate it for gaming, so put your bids in, sluts.

4. Shipping on that thing has to be insane - any idea of an approximate shipping cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

It's 68.3 lbs, so calculate shipping from area code 20007.

Where was this thread before I dropped $1000 on music gear this moneth?

Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo
    It's 68.3 lbs, so calculate shipping from area code 20007.
    http://postcalc.usps.gov/speed.asp?C...origin=default

lol

$27 isn't bad.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    $27 isn't bad.
    But they wont handle it with care..thats all I have to say.

9. How much are you looking for on these?

10. Hmm...I should bid on one of these. I somehow doubt $27 would be the total shipping cost though, given the nature and extent of packing materials needed as well.