Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Art Work( Dreamcast New Logo )

Its horrible.

2. You just don't know how to appreciate a good thing when you see it. I appreciated your mom the other night, so I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. For those who are curious to know what those logos are for, i do a quick copy and paste from a blog:

This is the new dc logo which i made, its the logo that will showcase dreamcast coming back in the future, along with pc gaming too. Right now i am planning to bring out dc games on the pc, in a different form of course.

I am using a slick, advanced game engine to create games on the pc. How would i be able to bring out dreamcast games in pc form? Well again its a advanced game engine, the best thing is , i can import files, any type of file in the program. This will allow me to make them in the pc form. So creating games like speed devils 3 will be easy.

When i say different form, well again this aint dreamcast folks, so the game will look a million times different, but have the feel and name of a dreamcast game. I also planned on making games from other consoles in different forms, too. But they dont have thier own customize logo, just the name folks.

The first 4 titles that i am working on are:
    Speed Devils 3 ( Racer )
    Roadsters: Special Edition ( Racer )
    Virtual Cop Destruction( First Person Shooter )
    Super Magnetic Neo 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vega$
    For those who are curious to know what those logos are for, i do a quick copy and paste from a blog:

This is the new dc logo which i made, its the logo that will showcase dreamcast coming back in the future, along with pc gaming too. Right now i am planning to bring out dc games on the pc, in a different form of course.

I am using a slick, advanced game engine to create games on the pc. How would i be able to bring out dreamcast games in pc form? Well again its a advanced game engine, the best thing is , i can import files, any type of file in the program. This will allow me to make them in the pc form. So creating games like speed devils 3 will be easy.

When i say different form, well again this aint dreamcast folks, so the game will look a million times different, but have the feel and name of a dreamcast game. I also planned on making games from other consoles in different forms, too. But they dont have thier own customize logo, just the name folks.

The first 4 titles that i am working on are:
    Speed Devils 3 ( Racer )
    Roadsters: Special Edition ( Racer )
    Virtual Cop Destruction( First Person Shooter )
    Super Magnetic Neo 2

You're great. Really great!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Thumbs Down

...You're doing us all a service, we've been waiting for shitty DC ports/sequals for years. You are a god among men.

6. ...so, they're boobs, right?

To criticize constructively, I hate the colors. Reminds me of the old days when the internet was ruled by angelfire and geocities.

7. Stop giving this idiot attention, people.