Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Torrent driving me completely fucking bananas!

You assholes should all move back across the bridge. I never see you fags anymore.

2. Josh, you know you got the hookup at Annie's. Come see me and I take care you.

3. You work at Annies? Fuckin' A, I love that place.

Sunday breakfast buffet FTW.

On the serious though, do you ever work Wednesday or Thursday nights? That's when my peeps go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron
    Guess what Korly! I live on Kent Island as well. I am having the exact same issues as you. My friend Walt who also lives on Kent Island recently encountered the exact same issue. I think our problem lies here.
    This is gay. Are you on Atlantic Broadband or Verizon? (I'm on Atlantic Broadband).

4. What port is good? Does it matter? What do you use?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    You work at Annies?

On the serious though, do you ever work Wednesday or Thursday nights? That's when my peeps go out.
    I'm there every day but Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    This is gay. Are you on Atlantic Broadband or Verizon?
    I'm on Atlantic BB. Honestly I'm not very impressed with them at the moment.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    You assholes should all move back across the bridge. I never see you fags anymore.
    I'm moving to Kent Island this weekend. I believe I'll actually be closer to you than I would be in Crofton.

The bridge just makes it seem so much worse.

8. Confirmed, I'm not spending $2.50 to hang out with any of you fuckers.

We could carpool.

10. Update: I spoke to Tech support at Atlantic BB and he told me they do not actively block any programs.

I guess that's not the issue unless he's lying.