Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Your Top Ten Anime List

1. I'm really surprised that FLCL is such a hit. The first time I saw it I thought I would be the only person in the world to ever watch it since it was so crazy.
    http://www.production-ig.co.jp/anime...es/canti04.gif
    The over imaginative Ninja's fought the rum filled pirates untill battle drew to a close.

2. Hi 2006!

Cowboy Bebop - Goes without saying, I can't imagine that there's an anime that's more accepted by every type of fan; shit even people who like no other anime think Cowboy Bebop is amazing.

Akira - along with...

Princess Mononoke - are easily the two movies I can blame for getting me into anime in the first place.

Spirited Away - The best movie ever made. Period.

Trigun - I got the box set for $60 from a friend. Best purchase I've ever made.

NieA_7 - Probably my most watched series in terms of complete runs. I've no doubt passed two dozen full views at this point.

FLCL - It's fucking FLCL.

Ghost in the Shell - In my opinion this is the only thing on this list other than Bebop that should be watchable to anyone, even people who hate anime. Nothing else out there is like it.

Samurai Champloo
    - The only bad part is it took me almost two years after its release to finally watch it.

Mushi-Shi- I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the most artistic anime every created.

Honorable mentions:
    Azumanga Daioh
    Haibane-Renmei
    Lupin III
    Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
    Neon Genesis Evangeleon
    Noir
    Now and Then, Here and There
    Samurai 7
    Speed Grapher
    Tenchi Muyo
    Yu-Yu Hakusho

Too soon to tell:
    Beck
    Death Note
    Haruhi Suzumiya

3. My top ten are

1. Dragon Ball - it had action and comedy thats why its my number 1

2. Ranma 1/2 - every episode was awesome, great story as well

3. Outlaw Star - Loved the end theme song, Story and character designs were pretty cool

4. Gundam Series (G gundam, wing; endless waltz; seed, destiny, 8th ms team)

5. Initial D - Awesome soundtrack and bgm duriing racing scenes were pretty cool.

6. History Strongest Disciple Kenichi - funny series; wish there was more

7. Project A-ko - its a classic, but still awesome in my mind

8. Major - its baseball; whats not to love about a character growth from
    childhood to adulthood.

9. Trigun - Quoting Vash; "i fight for love and peace"

10. Record of Lodoss War - Reminds me of an RPG, one of my favorites when i was a youngster.

4. I actually still agree with my 10 best list, though Touch could be interchangeable with other stuff like Azumanga Daioh, the original Area 88, Future Boy Conan... I didn't put any movies, but I can't ever decide on the 10 best movies, especially when Ghibli films end up making up most of the list.

5. Let's see..really trying to remember it all. In no particular order:

Planetes

Now and Then, Here and There

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Cowboy Bebop

Kino's Journey

One Piece

Yu Yu Hakusho

FLCL

Tokyo Godfathers

Then a mix of Gonzo shows, like Vandread, Last Exile, Speed Grapher...

There's so much more I've seen and likely a few I forgot that might replace any of these, but I definitely remember the impact of each of these.

6. These are in no particular order.

Dragonball/Z/GT

Initial D

Hajime No Ippo

Vision of Escaflowne

Cowboy Bebop

Berserk

Naruto

Getter Robo/UFO Robo Grendizer/Mazinger/Daiku Maryu Gaiking - These are bunched together because these are the very first series of anime I watched and remembered as a kid. I still think they are great and can watch any of them. Nostalgia.

What I could think of at the moment. May be updated.

macross

hellsing

FLCL

GunGrave