Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Why was diffusionx banned?

1. Why was diffusionx banned?

You know, you're reading along and then you notice that someone was banned. And if you aren't on the board 24/7 looking at every little thing you have to wonder why.

(Original thread title: "We need a "why they were banned" thread")
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 10 Apr 2006 at 12:20 PM.

2. I can't argue with this.

Cigs is right.

4. IAOBWTPOA

what?

6. If you want to know why someone was banned, feel free to send a PM or post a thread in Feedback.

I see no need to keep a thread in Feedback specifically devoted to this purpose.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Sleeveboy has spoken.

8. Uhh...OK.

So in the future if anyone wonders why someone was banned feel free to post here and I'll edit the thread title appropriately.

9. He did a 'your mom' joke to me in the Asian films thread. I didn't care, apparently sleeve does.
    Time for a change

10. "Wasting bandwidth" would be the general offense.

I don't want "your mom" to become the next Mortal Kombat.

So in the future if anyone wonders why someone was banned feel free to post here and I'll edit the thread title appropriately.
    No need for that, you can post all questions in a generally-titled thread, I just don't want the mods/admins to be officially shouldered with the burden of posting an explanation in Feedback every time they ban someone.

As if we don't have enough work to do.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood