Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 days - New Tool Album

1. News 10,000 days - New Tool Album

in 21 days

discuss.

' टू ल्

2. Hmmm... wonder if it's hit the web yet.

I'm accepting PM's with the answers.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I've heard that at the promos where they played the new album to a select few, the cd came from and went back in maynards pocket. Every single person who comes in contact with the CD in some way has to sign a confidentiality agreement too. They're trying like crazy not to let this leak.

4. The single has been released or leaked or something, either way, its on the net. Its called "Vicarious" and its pretty fucking sweet. It reminds me of Jimmy, but with the complexity of a song off Lateralus. Really guitar heavy, and relatively heavy in general.

I just edited the title to make things clearer.
    Last edited by arjue; 15 Apr 2006 at 12:46 AM.

Yeah, it's good.

6. I think this album has been leaked cause I read a review of it on another forum. I'll look for the review I read...

This one track is upbeat almost like an Aenima song but yeah, the guitars are complex enough to be from Lateralus. It's really good now that I've heard it more. The lyrics are meh though.

8. Here's the review from another forum:
    01 - Vicarious - this one is pretty kickass
    02 - Jambi - this one is very gay
    03 - Wings For Marie - gay too
    04 - 10,000 Days - this is that prog rock epic thing dude walk talkin' about ^^
    05 - The Pot - I like this one already, but maynard ruins it
    06 - Lipan Conjuring - ugh
    07 - Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann) - fun
    08 - Rosetta Stoned - like it already
    09 - Intension - another one trick pony tool song
    10 - Right In Two - ""
    11 -Viginti Tres - meh

Keep in mind, I don't really know this guy, so his opinion really means nothing to me. Also, I don't know if he is being truthful about hearing this or not. Regardless, this is the tracklisting on the album. SO, anyways, here is a vid of Danny Carey. Enjoy.

In regards to the last post, I don't think this album has been leaked yet, although, there is this...

9. There isn't a chance I'm not hitting this, especially as I'm listening to and enjoying Vicarious as I type this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    The single has been released or leaked or something, either way, its on the net. Its called "Vicarious" and its pretty fucking sweet. It reminds me of Jimmy, but with the complexity of a song off Lateralus. Really guitar heavy, and relatively heavy in general.

I just edited the title to make things clearer.
    I heard it and have it on my ipod and I can't stop listening to it. It rocks hard, it's like a mix of Aenima but with the great composition of Lateralus. The lyrics are good too, they feel more grounded towards real world stuff.

Oh and fuck that guy's opinion of the other stuff, I can't wait for this fucking album.