Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Getting picky over $60 games

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I want you kids who keep buying(ZOMG NEW) dreamcast games to get mouth herpes.
    Oddly enough, I feel no need for my gaming purchases to be approved by you. The person responsible for enjoying what I buy is me, after all, and your permission isn't anything I actually care about.

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by James
    Oddly enough, I feel no need for my gaming purchases to be approved by you. The person responsible for enjoying what I buy is me, after all, and your permission isn't anything I actually care about.

James
    YOU GO GIRL!

3. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Don't you still buy Dreamcast games?
    That has what to do with anything? Don't be an ass.

4. I'm not being an ass. Either games have two-month shelve lives or they don't.

5. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    I'm not being an ass. Either games have two-month shelve lives or they don't.
    Which has nothing to do with anything. What does the limited nature of an online game game have to do with a new release for an old system? Both are new releases, both were purchased upon release, and both were $40-$60. I'm consistent and your logic is nonexistent.

Why would I want to wait for an online game to drop to the discount racks to play with no one? Why would I want to wait for possibly the last DC game ever to be released so I can pay double in a year on Ebay because only 4000 units were published?

Neither makes sense.

6. Quote Originally Posted by James

James
    Seconded. If a Dreamcast game comes out that interests me, I'm buying.
    As for those who hate on Dreamcast because it is so-called "dead"- you've missed the fuck out on some good stuff. The system isn't truly dead until not one person on earth plays it anymore.

DiffX- LOL at Worst Buy, good one. One of my friends calls it Bupkis Buy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Ah, Fry's seems to attract a better general customer than most places, as the atmospere's a bit upscale, what with marble flooring, a posh cafe, and occasional live piano music. It's like dumbass kryptonite.

So, true!

You won't see ghetto going in there to buy a motherboard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    That's only half the story. All the Fry's have a different theme. Burbank is UFO invasion, Palo Alto is wild west. I heard there is another one around here that's Egypt and there is a castle one somewhere, but i've only been to 2.
    I have no idea where it is actually located, but the one I went to a few times was Alice in Wonderland, if I remember right.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.