Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1113141516 LastLast

Thread: God Hand

1. What he said. Press start.

One thing the game never tells you is how OTG's work, though. That pulling back on the left stick + triangle is an OTG launcher is something I could've benefited from during my first two play-throughs, God Hand.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I just got this as an early Christmas present, and I'm thinking I don't understand the controls. Triangle kicks, X kicks, Square does a little flurry, and circle does nothing? Is there a throw or something?
    There should be a button that googles basic shit for you.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bojack View Post
    Yeah, I looked at GameFAQs, but I was also kinda hoping to spark some Godhand discussion.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bojack View Post
    Here is one for you.

http://tinyurl.com/yatvlth

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Yeah, I looked at GameFAQs, but I was also kinda hoping to spark some Godhand discussion.
    It's not as bad as Tekken.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It's not as bad as Tekken.
    hater.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    How far into the game are you?

Hopefully the crappy, unfinished looking, graphics don't turn you off...because this is a great beat 'em up. It does have a very steep learning curve, to start off (you might be like "what the fuck is all of this shit" for the first level or two), but once you get the controls down you'll be able to kick tons of ass.

8. I still die more in the first stage than any other one, even after a few replays. All of your starting moves are trash except for the spinning dropkick, and your meters are ultra small.

There will soon come a day when I sell all of my PS2 games except this one and Dynasty Tactics. And I will be better for it.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 24 Dec 2009 at 12:24 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I still die more in the first stage than any other one, even after a few replays. All of your starting moves are trash except for the spinning dropkick, and your meters are ultra small.
    This is true. I totally forgot about the fact that you start off with a bunch of shitty moves...I couldn't remember why the first stage or two always seemed more difficult than some of the later levels in the game.

Also, this game has some of the best boss battles ever....the final boss, and ending credits are pretty damn amazing!