Thread: Los Calibres

1. Los Calibres

They're basically some peruvian kids who grew up in japan if someone could post a song or some feed back on em cause i've been tryin to check em out for a grip now...(work sucks)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

Do your own legwork. Pussy.

3. u wouldnt talk like that to a guy thats crying would u?

>_>
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. fuck reggaeton.

5. fuck u

6. You sure they aren't Japanese kids who grew up in Peru? There is actually a sizeable Japanese community in Peru, hell one of them was even President for awhile.
    Time for a change

7. They're peruvian in japan heres a little interview with the group...
    its in spanish though...
    http://www.terra.com/ocio/articulo/html/oci66432.htm

The name of their first single is Dekasegi which apperantly is japanese for immigrant sounds like a gimmick group but im gonna check em out when i get off work...