Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent Hill: Original Sin (PSP)

1. Silent Hill: Original Sin (PSP)

It's been rumored for a while, and now some retailers are putting it on their release lists, so it looks true.

It's expected to be a remake of sorts of the original SH, but this time you play as a new female character with a new story, and a completely new graphics engine.

lol PSP is derivative
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Ugh. Loved the first. Not looking forward to a quick port/movie tie-in.

[edit]: er, missed the "new graphics engine" part. That could be cool...

3. I really hope the SH 1 remake comes to a console too. I dont want to have to buy a PSP for this.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

4. Yes you do.

5. You may be right.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

6. I am indeed.

7. You are never right.

8. You are always right.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Quote Originally Posted by Andy

It's expected to be a remake of sorts of the original SH, but this time you play as a new female character with a new story, and a completely new graphics engine.
    Interesting, but a new female character and story? It sounds like they are being lazy and offing Harry to tie into the upcoming movie. *-neo

10. Will this still fit in with part 3 or would they have to discount it's existance as well?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"