Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. I thought things looked decent? I know everything could change in a heartbeat, but people seemed pretty positive about a good outcome.

Can't watch the video at work but here is the live transcript.
    https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=FCC_CMR&chat=false&title=false

2. dis gun b gud

3. Good lord, I'm watching C-SPAN live. I'm officially old now.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. good work, america

how long until it horribly backfires now

e: hahaha the loons are out in full force against it now
    Last edited by cka; 26 Feb 2015 at 03:30 PM.

5. Well aren't we going to have 50 years of lawsuits first

Hey, maybe one of these bills with the built in intentional loopholes will pass and completely ruin what has happened today.

7. The comment section on this Fox News article is providing me with lots of laughs today.

Quote Originally Posted by captbub
    Net neutrality is all about silencing political free speech. If there are 10 to 1 conservative websites, the FCC will deem this unfair and punish the conservative sites. This was the goal of net neutrality from it's early planiing.
    Quote Originally Posted by made_in_america
    The government destroyed our healthcare system and now the government will destroy the Internet. Satisfied liberals?
    Quote Originally Posted by WilCom
    Setting the stage for websites having to follow certain guidelines in order to be published. Bank on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jakefosterr
    Everything obama has done must be undone
    Quote Originally Posted by todytime
    Where is Oswald now that we REALLY need him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazan
    welcome to you $200 a month internet bill
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanhouse2012
    This FCC ruling today is the beginning of total government control over everything you do on the net.
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned American
    Wonder how many small businesses they will wreck by destroying the internet?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. I have two friends are in the insane republican camp and I can't deal with their bullshit on facebook.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Chux's friends on facebook also appear to be dumb.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.