Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363739 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

By Washington? Seriously?

Yeah if it ends enough jobs to cause civil unrest it will be fixed.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Conservatives didn't want to delay anything.
    Wat. They voted overwhelmingly to delay the mandate until 2015.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...al-device-tax/

Then, less than a year later, they tried to sue Obama for... delaying the mandate until 2015.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...te-108778.html

4. Come on guys. We know the government isn't going to fix anything and at best they'll do nothing at all. We have to believe in our insurance/healthcare industry, they provide the best service in the world and know exactly what they're doing. It's really in our best interest to just trust them on all matters. If they're doing a bad job I can just take my money elsewhere and let capitalism do it's thing.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Wat. They voted overwhelmingly to delay the mandate until 2015.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...al-device-tax/
    Where does it say anything about the employer mandate in that article?

edit: On the contrary, it was delayed by the White House until January 1, 2015 and then again until 2016. If it's a good idea and part of a bill that you signed, why would you delay it on the up-and-up?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 14 Mar 2015 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Come on guys. We know the government isn't going to fix anything and at best they'll do nothing at all. We have to believe in our insurance/healthcare industry, they provide the best service in the world and know exactly what they're doing. It's really in our best interest to just trust them on all matters. If they're doing a bad job I can just take my money elsewhere and let capitalism do it's thing.
    You mean the same insurance/healthcare industry that Obamacare basically just added more bureaucracy and taxes to?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You mean the same insurance/healthcare industry that Obamacare basically just added more bureaucracy and taxes to?
    Yep, it was way better before that commie tried to make some changes. Let the uninsurable go into massive debt or die. Its the american way. I mean if they were smart they would take a minimum wage part time job at Target for the insurance. Or have had a better job in the first place, there's a huge number of them available to anyone who is willing to work hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    there's a huge number of them available to anyone who is willing to work hard.
    Indeed

I'd like to know how many of those openings are full time jobs with benefits.

10. "Uninsured Slavery Having Troubles 2015"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!