Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2333353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    My primary customer does this with the thinking that it's cheaper to pay overtime now until the work spike is over than it is to hire extra people that they won't need when the work slows down. The problem is the work never slows down since they are always understaffed.
    This is a similar problem in the games industry and CG/VFX in general. If they would just hire the proper amount of people and stop worrying about "what about down town" they'd probably save more from the cut overtime pay to freelancers than the money lost paying some dudes to just r&d during down time.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Good news but can we just get to the Supreme Court ruling already.

4. Also, they're already doing this. All of the niche stuff I look at loads slower than CNN/ESPN/etc. Multiple providers and devices.

5. Thanks Obama

6. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

A fundamental misunderstanding of how the internet works?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A fundamental misunderstanding of how the internet works?
    Oh yeah, he's just a misguided old guy who doesn't understand and not a paid corporate prostitute willfully lying to people. He's a good, honest man who just happens to be making liar-face every time he opens his mouth.

9. If Obama is giving away the internets, I want one!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. you get a internet! and you get a internet! and you get a internet!