Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. Fuck you. Go join a fucking monastary.
    Time for a change

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    LOL. eBay is the last company that should try to look high and mighty. Fuck their noise.

Anyway, so long as they don't start censoring shit, I'm ok. Anything to help wean me (and the rest of the world) off the internet is a plus in my book anyway.
    Or you could show some self control instead of some government legislation forcing you to change.

3. I a little worried how this'll affect online gaming. If they slowed down the signal on some of the good games we play freely, then that will also have a big impact.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Or you could show some self control instead of some government legislation forcing you to change.
    Why should he have to take charge of his own life when there's money for him to lose having others do it?

5. Who says I pay for the internet?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Seriously, that's some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Revolter is obviously a Nazi.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    Revolter is obviously a fucking idiot.
    Fixed.

8. eBay is fighting this for PayPal.

ebay bought PayPal and then outlawed gambling and other (legal) sites for use on their network, other, offshore companies have sprung up and done the business PP has left behind. Since "offshore" means nothing in the online world, American users can do business with gambling sites as they wish. Changing the network as was described would snuff out those companies' businesses in America.

It's sad that these people, these entrepeneurs like those at eBay will become successful because of the free market, paired with innovation, quick wits, and savvy marketing. Then they run to the government and hide whenever someone new and hungry comes along.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 11 Jun 2006 at 02:46 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Fixed.
    LOL do you not want your Nazi race to be associated with Revolter?
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Who says I pay for the internet?
    That's not what I meant, you're thinking way too small. But then, so do most people.