Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33434546474849 LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. I’m gonna disagree with that. I wasn’t a paragon of service, but I’m not even in the same space as 8/10 of the people I interview when I was that age.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What’s next? Trading usb drives through the mail? Bootleg cd stands making a comeback?
    That would be glorious.

3. There’s definitely more ambitious types that assume they’re so smart they’ll be boss in 6 months. But that gets worked out of you once you run up against real pros in your field.

Not sure about service stuff, kedawa. I haven’t worked service jobs since college. I agree though — some people just really have trouble jumping the job hurdles out there.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 16 Dec 2017 at 09:41 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I bet we were all useless motherfuckers at that age too. Especially to people in their mid-30's/mid-40's. Remember those stuffy old fuckers? Now you are the stuffy fucker. Eat it, slut.
    I was talking about people in general, though, not just youngins. We had a dude at work older than me who didn't know which end of a drill bit did the cutting.

That's just weird.

There are stupid and/or ignorant people in all groups. Smart phones have interfaces that gorillas and apes probably could learn to use and yet I still show boomers how to get their pictures off their phones.

Gen x is probably the best well rounded tech wise but they are also the most emotionally stunted and the men have suffered the most via the war on gayness.

7. "No, no! They're not in the 'pictures' folder, they're in the DCIM folder, obviously. Duh!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I was talking about people in general, though, not just youngins. We had a dude at work older than me who didn't know which end of a drill bit did the cutting.
    was he from quebec

9. I'm not sure where he's from. He's asian.

Asia, obviously.