Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I made a phone call and wrote a letter.
    Same here, didn't get a response from either.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. I got a letter back, and a phone call from the office saying they appreciated my feedback.

3. I have no power to do anything but am subject to the same rules as everyone else!

Yay for territories.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I got a letter back, and a phone call from the office saying they appreciated my feedback.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I have no power to do anything but am subject to the same rules as everyone else!

Yay for territories.
    You could move to the States, I could get you a green card.

6. Network Neutrality

Nobody cares about your damn letters and phone calls. These media companies were spending millions of dollars to hire people to push this 24 hours a day. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I don't think net neutrality had any change in this world of companies like Netflix that suck up huge bandwidth.

Plus these decisions aren't being made by elected officials. It might as well be the NSA spying on you. These people don't have any accountability to the public. It's absolutely ridiculous, but it's the truth.

8. I agree with you, but I just felt like I had to do something, even if it was equal to pissing in the wind.

9. The most involved I was with anything was telling Take 2 their Vice City sucked because I was unable to finish my game.

I think it was Take 2

10. The best thing to do now is find a workaround.
    If Netflix and other interested parties had found a way to encrypt or obfuscate their data in such a way that it looked like something else, they wouldn't need to cut deals, and would have de facto net neutrality.