Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. Yeah we're fucked
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

It's over. Enjoy Netflix, faggots.

3. Well that's just lovely.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Is there anyone anywhere who can give a reason this is a good idea? At least anyone who isn't poised to profit from it?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

No.

I will say that we (and by that I mean all of you) let this happen. Have any of you done anything outside of rage on internet forums?

6. Yes, but I realize I'm in the minority on that.

7. I've talked with both my congressman and one of my senators and they are both for full net neutrality. The other senator is a douche who I've been voting against since I could vote

So yes I have done something as well
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I made a phone call and wrote a letter.

9. I didn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I didn't do anything.
    You're the problem, you lazy cunt.