Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. The only one who isn't on TNL is Jeff Cobb

2. welcome to you $200 a month internet bill
    oh look, a crazy person talking to a piece of paper

3. A guy I follow on twitter collected a bunch of twitter bios from people posting anti-net neutrality tweets:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	326.5 KB 
ID:	76145  

Speak Texan only.

5. You're all morons, I'd fucking rather corporations (which only have my interest at heart) designate the speed of the internet sites I use, I'm sure they will only do good with this and not extort websites and users to ensure they have adequate speeds. The lizard people from the sixth dimension WANT all websites to given equal bandwidth to make sure they're able to control EVERYONE.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. O(ba'al)ma

7. Glittery stuff. Glock.

The problem is that no one knows what was in the FCC rules passed, because they didn't release it. It was 200+ pages of something, so you don't really know what you were supporting, other than the way it was sold. Now, the alternative was pretty awful, so this is still likely the better option, but we don't know that for sure.

9. I can't ctrl+f in that image and I'm not diving into that pool of crazy, so tell me is there anti-vaccination rhetoric in there? it seems like it would be in there

10. Network Neutrality

Anti-vax is more of a left-wing thing actually. Ties to the clean earth/crunchy granola thing. Marin County has some schools that are like 70% unvaccinated I think.

Although it has crept up on the right, most notably Gardasil which had a moment in the 2012 primaries. That is more about other stuff though. It's a bit surprising to hear guys like Christie and Paul use anti-vax to pander to the base, honestly.