Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31414344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

A fast upload will just get you to your draconian data cap faster because the internet is over, baby.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I agree with that and it’s a shame that boomers are still alive to tarnish our name.
    Boomers aren’t the greatest generation. Was their parents because of all the wars and depression.

3. They don't really deserve that title if they raised such lousy children.

ptsd's a bitch

5. They’re the ones that started the “we will do all we can to make sure out kid’s lives our better than ours” that the boomers turned into “our kids are precious snowflakes that must never be disappointed” which is us who now looks at everyone before and after as if they’re the problems and not our spoiled asses.

6. Are the gen xers the forgotten generation?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Millennial who were too early for the internet?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Meh Gen-X'ers fucked themselves over by being too cool to care about anything. Turns out when you had no discernable cause or effect on the world you're easily forgotten. Who knew!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Saturn

Yeah, nothing historical or effectual happened during the age of gen x.