Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2636383940414244 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Is he high on Red Bull? The guy is jabbering on at an auctioneer's pace.

3. I’m so tired of this.
    This thread started in 2006. Every year the internet collectively jerks off about this.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. It wouldn’t be an issue if there were more ISP options to choose from.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I’m so tired of this.
    This thread started in 2006. Every year the internet collectively jerks off about this.
    Yes?

6. Why yes, the continued accessibility of a vital system to life in 2017 getting significantly broken does tend to bring out the comments. The internet is important. Breaking it is a problem. People are going to have very strong opinions about this.

7. It seems incredibly idiotic to complain about people protesting a really poor and corrupt decision to ruin the Internet.

“Why don’t they just give up already?!”

8. internet2 will just come back with a vengeance after net neutrality gets scrapped

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Is he high on Red Bull? The guy is jabbering on at an auctioneer's pace.
    He being proactive. When Comcast throttles your internet, he’ll speak at normal pace.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    internet2 will just come back with a vengeance after net neutrality gets scrapped
    Talk more about this, please. I've heard a lot of people mention an alternative, but no actual info.