Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424345 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    internet2 will just come back with a vengeance after net neutrality gets scrapped
    I believe this to be true. It doesn’t matter that your mom won’t have it for the first few years. Amazon and Netflix is all you need.

2. Netflix was getting throttled by certain internet providers, which also happened to be providers of cable services. https://www.extremetech.com/computin...more-bandwidth

Angry Joy points out a former member of Verizon, that is now the FCC Chairman, pushing for regulating the internet. I'm pretty sure his pockets are still being lined by Verizon.

NSFW

Last edited by gamevet; 29 Nov 2017 at 01:22 AM.

3. Network Neutrality

Yep, they’ve been doing all that already without consequence.
    Netflix doesn’t care anymore, by the way. They’re too big to fail at this point.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. I just want the internet to be replaced with some kind of mesh networking that doesn't require me to pay some archaic phone or cable company.

5. They're going to vote on this today.
    If the repeal passes, I bet this shit will go to court.

6. rip the internet 1969 - 2017

7. NY Attorney General has already announced a lawsuit.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

The soul still burns.

The loss of Net Neutrality is an eventuality. Suck it up, and get with the program.

10. Are you trolling?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt