Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2939414243444547 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

1. He believes that, he's drank the hell out of the Verizon kool-aid
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Ajit was saying stuff to intentionally rile up nerds. This is politics post-Trump.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. only people subscribed to the $5/month message board plan on their isp can reply to this thread now

Good bye sweet internet. I guess now is as good a time as any to catch up my reading.

5. I only really need internet at home for VOIP and piracy. If it gets stupid and those two things don't work as well as they do now then I'm out.

So the future is over?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Also, if you guys need to read, there's always the library. The library has always been cool and is still cool.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. tha_wealth_transferrer has logged on

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Also, if you guys need to read, there's always the library. The library has always been cool and is still cool.
    the library is the hottest place for homeless people in winter

vvv actually as someone that works in ecommerce, hypothetically if amazon or walmart was to make a giant donation for a favour to prioritize their traffic ahead of other ecommerce either by way of DPI throttling or something more nefarious that would be bad news; can't sell shit if customers can't get to your store!
    Last edited by cka; 14 Dec 2017 at 10:01 PM.

10. I don’t think anyone here is going to suffer for this. Omg I gotta pay money to access newsgroups already how unfair!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!