Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434446 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

Oldman josh.

2. So this was voted on. I wonder how the parties voted?

3. Didn't you get the memo? The parties are the same.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. "The internet is the greatest free-market innovation in history," Ajit Pai, the Republican who took over as FCC chairman in January and pushed the repeal, said before the vote.

LOL.

5. I am ready to be throttled.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Are you trolling?
    Me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Oldman josh.
    Government gonna government. If anyone really thinks they have a say in it then that's cute I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I am ready to be throttled.
    Filthy.
    Last edited by Josh; 14 Dec 2017 at 03:27 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    "The internet is the greatest free-market innovation in history," Ajit Pai, the Republican who took over as FCC chairman in January and pushed the repeal, said before the vote.

LOL.
    But I thought Al Gore made the internet?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    NY Attorney General has already announced a lawsuit.
    Good. Sure glad to know someone's already geared up to fight it, and there are others. The FCC is wrong to be classifying ISPs as content providers when they're just pipelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    "The internet is the greatest free-market innovation in history," Ajit Pai, the Republican who took over as FCC chairman in January and pushed the repeal, said before the vote.

LOL.
    Nice way to season garbage before you force-feed it to everyone, Ajit.

9. Hoooooly shit at that free market thing. Good lord. Do you think he believes that or is does he know he's outright lying? And which is worse?

10. His main 3 bullet points for voting no on NN were all lies so that quote is no different. He's not dumb, just a consistent liar.