Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32424445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Neutrality

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    They’re the ones that started the “we will do all we can to make sure out kid’s lives our better than ours” that the boomers turned into “our kids are precious snowflakes that must never be disappointed” which is us who now looks at everyone before and after as if they’re the problems and not our spoiled asses.
    Well sure, but who spoiled our asses? I sure as shit don't blame my parents for much of anything, but I can understand people that do.

Like, a shitty dog is shitty because of how it was raised. That's not really the dog's fault.

2. It's a slippery slope is what I'm saying. Yes, our parents are to blame just as we -well, me I guess since I'm one of the few (only?) breeders here to have adult aged millennial children- are to blame for how shitty they are. But it shouldn't be held against anyone really, because it all came from a place of misguided love. Grandpa had it hard, and didn't want mom to go through it so things were done to make her life easier, but since mom only has her life as a comparison she felt things could be made easier yet for me, but since I only have my life as a comparison I felt things could be made easier yet for my kid, and so it goes on.
    There is a definite price paid when people go through life with little resistance or hardship. People become more entitled because they don't know how or even that they should appreciate things.
    Humans are perfectly happy shitting on themselves and letting someone else clean it up until a meannie forces it to use a toilet.

3. It's a free market. Let's just start our own ISP and not do the bad stuff.

Whatever, the internet is over. I've got four backups of my music collection. It's about 500 gigs now.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yeah, nothing historical or effectual happened during the age of gen x.
    What though? The internet? Nope that was old boomers.

6. I also don’t believe any of the millennial trashing. I’ve worked and mentored enough young designers now that I think they’re genuine, helpful and smart. They can be pretty myopic in their knowledge sometimes but they’re young, so that’s a good excuse.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 16 Dec 2017 at 06:41 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    What though? The internet? Nope that was old boomers.
    Anything of import from 1982 until yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Whatever, the internet is over. I've got four backups of my music collection. It's about 500 gigs now.
    What’s next? Trading usb drives through the mail? Bootleg cd stands making a comeback?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I also don’t believe any of the millennial trashing. I’ve worked and mentored enough young designers now that I think they’re genuine, helpful and smart. They can be pretty myopic in their knowledge sometimes but they’re young, so that’s a good excuse.
    Have you worked a service industry job with any of them? That's where I here most of the complaints.
    Honestly, my experience with people of that age is pretty much on par with every other age group. There are a lot of useless motherfuckers out there.

I bet we were all useless motherfuckers at that age too. Especially to people in their mid-30's/mid-40's. Remember those stuffy old fuckers? Now you are the stuffy fucker. Eat it, slut.