Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: $3.07 for Regular.

1. 1.58 is bullshit. Pics.
    o_O

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I heard. Why is that?
    Law established back in 1949 prohibiting untrained professionals from pumping their own gas. NJ has always had pretty cheap gas and not having to pump it yourself is pretty sweet. I hear Oregon has a similar law.

3. What's the training consist of? "Lift nozzle, flip lever, pump, fire bad?"

It's not like any of you didn't have fair warning on this shit. I heard a commercial for a car dealership that said something like, "who would have thought gas prices would get this high?" Um, anyone who could read since 1986?
    That said, the actual shortage of supply only really warrants a 25-75 cent increase, not a 200% one. But one can never forget to give human nature credit where it's due.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

5. Don't like it? Walk.

6. Its f'ing psycho. $2.76 for gas.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Stop driving huge cars, assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    It's not like any of you didn't have fair warning on this shit. I heard a commercial for a car dealership that said something like, "who would have thought gas prices would get this high?" Um, anyone who could read since 1986?
    That said, the actual shortage of supply only really warrants a 25-75 cent increase, not a 200% one. But one can never forget to give human nature credit where it's due.
    Not really. Peak oil is inevitable but we're not there yet. The problem is a toxic combination of corporate and personal greed (I need my H2!) and political instability, not a lack of supply at the present.

8. (NY) I just filled my 95 Taurus @ $2.93/gallon. My dad filled up his 00 Odyssey for like $2.97 and both at regular. Within the next week or so, it will be above $3. Time to build me a Back To The Future car with a blender on my trunk!

9. I <3 this widget. Thank you!