Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: $3.07 for Regular.

1. 2.79 here, its a good thing i walk to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    What's the training consist of? "Lift nozzle, flip lever, pump, fire bad?"
    I think it was more dangerous when the law was passed... and they just never bothered changing it.

It always seems to come up for debate every few years, though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Stop driving huge cars, assholes.
    All cars use gas, everyone needs to fill up some time. I paid 2.65 for regular today, I hope it doesn't get much worse.

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Stop driving huge cars, assholes.
    Amen to that.

I mean, you don't have to go all hybrid to make a difference, just something with reasonable milage..

It's unbelievable how many monster-truck type vehicles with only one person inside (usually a small woman) that I see on the road every day around here.

People love to complain about prices, yet people are still buying SUV's.

On second thought, none of this shit is going to end until they investigate the price-fixing going on.

5. I think gas was around $2.79 last time I bought it. Though I need more tonight. Shit...
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    Amen to that.

I mean, you don't have to go all hybrid to make a difference, just something with reasonable milage..

It's unbelievable how many monster-truck type vehicles with only one person inside (usually a small woman) that I see on the road every day around here.

Double amen to that. No housewife needs an H2 to pick up the groceries or the kids from soccer practice. SUV's are terrible in every way, from guzzling gas to blocking other driver's views to anihilating smaller cars in accidents and unnecessarily injuring people.

7. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_

to be fair, every bit of news i have heard has said that those gas guzzling monsters have been selling poorly lately, precisely for this reason. about time too really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

8. I drive a 2001 Mitsu Mirage ES 4 door. I get gas everyday. Its impossible for me to stop driving. I have to earn a living. I live 66 miles form my work and I get paid for it, but still $2.79 for gas is ridiculous. And its not even premium. Worst part is the media has not mentioned a lick about it. Soon we'll be conditioned to think $2.50 for gas is okay. NO ITS NOT! .85 cents is okay. That's what it was when I started to drive.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Even with a hybrid car I'm spending WAY too much money on gas.
    Look on the bright side, if you keep the piece of shit for 10 years, you might break even on buying that faggy hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    1.58 down here. Where do you guys live?
    Bull. Where do YOU live?