Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: $3.07 for Regular.

1. Thumbs Down $3.07 for Regular.

That's not right.

2. It cost me $40 to fill up my tank the other day. I'm fortunate enought to be able to get at least 325 miles out of my gas tank though (14 gallon tank). I heard one of the oil company heads say that either last year or this year is projecting to be their most profitable year ever. Wonder why?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

3. Last year they had thier most profitable year ever. This year they need to top it, as it will look bad in the eyes of investors if they don't. Look, people, we're just trying to keep our jobs here.
    o_O

4. Even with a hybrid car I'm spending WAY too much money on gas.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. I spend over $100 on gas a week. Almost the entirety of my paychecks goes to filling up my car. It's pretty awesome.

6. Around $2.97 here.

7. I have never seen anything over $3 in Jersey but you never know. FYI it is illegal to pump your own gas in NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Even with a hybrid car I'm spending WAY too much money on gas.
    Do you like the smell of your own farts?

8. Regular's creeping uncomfortably close to $3 in NY. I think it costs me about $30-35 to fill my tank now.

Quote Originally Posted by soundwave
    I have never seen anything over $3 in Jersey but you never know. FYI it is illegal to pump your own gas in NJ.
    I heard. Why is that?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. My tank only holds ten gallons, and it leaks a little if you fill it up around the 8-9 gallon mark, so it never costs me much to fill up... And it gets 30+ mpg, and can use that economy grade crap they sell some places. <3 My dad's car requires the premium shit, hah.

10. 1.58 down here. Where do you guys live?