Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero II - official.

1. Harmonix has always done a good job of representing the Boston music scene, but now that they have a hit on their hands I hope they take it to the next level (pun intended). Dear Leader, Hallelujah the Hills, Taxpayer would all be wicked.

So seven tracks have been confirmed for Guitar Hero II. Seven Awesome Tracks.

Confirmed for E3 are seven playable tracks including: "Psychobilly
    Freakout," "Strutter," "Who Was in My Room Last Night," "You Really
    Got Me," "War Pigs," "YYZ" and "Arterial Black." Also confirmed are
    in-game appearances by returning guitar hero Judy Nails and the new
    Rockabilly guitarist.

Reverend Horton Heat, Rush, Butthole Surfers, Black Sabbath....this is shaping up to be fan-fucking-tabulous. A literal wonderland of magical musical joy.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. some VH and YYZ!? Too good to be true.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    some VH and YYZ!? Too good to be true.
    true dat! Especially on the YYZ.

5. More Pantera and some Slayer and Sepultura, please.
    Last edited by Kev; 05 May 2006 at 12:21 AM.

Rule on YYZ. Fucking rule.

7. GH2 could contain only have YYZ and I'd still love it. If any of you shits say that Rush sucks I'm going to stab you in the face through the internet.

8. I don't have anything to contribute in a thread about a game that's 6 months away other than the fact that I think it's funny that TNL has threads for games 1 year + away. It's also funny that NG.com flames you for bumping old threads, but doesn't mind if you create 3 threads for one subject within a week, while TNL flames you for creating 3 threads but doesn't mind if you bump old shit.

Edit: Holy shit! Butthole surfers!!! This one's gonna be a treat! They need to put Ministry in there too.
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 05 May 2006 at 01:57 AM.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

Dude... its fucking Guitar Hero. How could we not get excited about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits
    I don't have anything to contribute in a thread about a game that's 6 months away other than the fact that I think it's funny that TNL has threads for games 1 year + away. It's also funny that NG.com flames you for bumping old threads, but doesn't mind if you create 3 threads for one subject within a week, while TNL flames you for creating 3 threads but doesn't mind if you bump old shit.

Edit: Holy shit! Butthole surfers!!! This one's gonna be a treat! They need to put Ministry in there too.
    I can't believe you wasted all that time to be upset at us being excited for a game 6 months out, and then become super excited at the news I posted. Which is why I posted it. It is both exciting and news.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.