Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Extinction

1. Resident Evil: Extinction

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3149695

Having generated over $231 million dollars in theatrical ticket receipts worldwide according to Box Office Mojo, the Resident Evil series has proven especially profitable for Sony and Screen Gems. A third installment has been a forgone conclusion since Resident Evil: Apocalypse was released, but production is finally coming together. Variety has confirmed that fan favorite character Jill Valentine played by actress Sienna Guillory will be reprising her role in the soon-to-be-filmed Resident Evil: Extinction, which begins shooting next month in Mexico based on a screenplay panned by Paul W.S. Anderson (Aliens vs. Predator), the same brain behind the first two Resident Evil films.

At least there's a little more talent behind the lens this time around. Highlander and Duran Duran music video director Russell Mulcahy is directing Resident Evil: Extinction, and any man who can claim credit with popularizing Hungry Like The Wolf deserves props.
    More Jill will be nice, although I'm also hoping to see Claire in it this time.

2. Damn, I was hoping they'd find a new writer for this one.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Just make with the zombies. I don't care anymore.

4. I never saw the second one, but I thought it looked really weird in the trailers. I can't say I am at all interested in another one of these. I mean they sort of, kind of, got a few things right with the very first one. It was close enough for me not to be so angry at its changes that I hated the movie. But unless they improved on that with the second one I can't see a reason to watch it, and same with this new one.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Wonder if they will ever show Leon?
    Last edited by avatar; 18 Apr 2006 at 12:41 AM.

6. At least there's a little more talent behind the lens this time around.
    IDBTN.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    But unless they improved on that with the second one I can't see a reason to watch it,
    They didnt. It got worse. Just save yourself two hours and steer clear of it.

7. I watched RE2 on TV once when I was sick. It didn't really help my physical state.

8. I see just about every movie in the theater that is even remotely worth seeing. When a movie is really bad I justify it by saying it was fun to make fun of with my friends, but RE2 was unjustifiably bad. Horrible all around. Not even worth seeing to laugh at.

9. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Wonder if they will ever show Leon?
    Would it matter? If its the exact same movie, but with Leon would you really think any differently of it? Its not like hes same amazing character.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

10. Mike Epps ruined part 2. Otherwise, I liked it.

It was like sticking a Wayans brother into Silent Hill. It made no sense.