Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 LastLast

Thread: HD-DVD is out

Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Since I hate blu-ray, I figured I'd resurect this thread instead of posting in there...
    At least you admit to being an irrational fanboy. How can you hate a format that is in its infancy?

2. He can hate it because it currently sucks. If it improves, he can re-evaluate his position.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

He hated it before it was even released, just like everything else Sony makes.

4. Okay, then fuck that motherfucker.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Anyone who buys Blu-Ray right now is a moran. It's clearly inferior, the prospects of it improving soon are slim, and HD-DVD actually is improving. Blu-Ray is total shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    Anyone who buys Blu-Ray right now is a moran.
    Buttcheeks?

7. No. He spelled 8 out of 9 words correct there compared to butt's 5 out of 9 average ratio.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    Anyone who buys Blu-Ray right now is a moran.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    How can you hate a format that is in its infancy?
    Because sony promised so much and delivered so little

where as HD-DVD delivered what they promised except for a player that outputs 1080p (the current Toshiba and RCA ones only do 1080i but later players will do 1080p and all but a handfull of movies are encoded on the disc at 1080p, warner made a mistake on a few ) but the Samsung Blu-Ray player doesnt out put the movie at 1080p either, the movie is actually being pulled at 1080i and then the farouja chip is upconverting it to 1080p

HD-DVD promised 2 layer discs, promised combo discs, promised movies encoded in 1080p and all that has been delivered, and now soon were going to have 3 layer HD-DVD discs
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    Because sony promised so much and delivered so little
    Yup.

PS3 is fucked.