Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kurayami - official

1. Kurayami - official

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...e-sur-ps3.html

Suda Goichi, aka Suda 51, of the studio of Grasshopper development, at the origin of very strange Killer 7 left on GameCube and PlayStation 2, reveals its next title entitled Kurayami envisaged on PlayStation 3. This new play of action and non-linear adventure is inspired by open and the worrying and confused universe of the Czech writer Franz Kafka that Suda Goichi admires much. The player will be thus plunged in a village obscure which it will have to traverse with a torch to reach a castle and to discover his mysteries. Thanks to the power techniques of PlayStation 3, Suda Goichi intends to stress the graphic style (textures, drawings of the characters, decorations, etc.) of Kurayami so that the player can truly feel the darkness and darkness, the concept of the fear will play a very important part in the play. About thirty people work in this moment on this project, the title is intended mainly for a rather adult public. Here first Artworks de Kurayami.

Excellent. I figured Suda and Grasshopper were pretty much going to be exclusively focusing on Rev and DS from here on out, very glad to see something on PS3 from them. Whether it'll be good or not, who knows, but coming from Suda/GH, I will definitely want to play it either way.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. i want screenshots......oh wait, this is a ps3 game!
    *ooooooooo rimshot!*

3. LOL!
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. I realize that there is very little to go on here but the potential has me pretty excited.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

5. Sounds like the best thing ever.

Is Suda making a Revolution game too?

6. Interested based on who is making it.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

7. Salsa, is your avy from Contact?

Or Earthbound...

8. Just Earthbound. Or Mother 2, because Earthbound was censXor3d.

Contact looks sweet though.

9. Keep your Existentialism out of my video games! That is, unless the Odradek makes an appearance.

10. Seems like kinda an appropriate topic for a videogame actually.

I wouldn't worry anyway. If Killer 7 is anything to go by, I'm sure it will be so convoluted and insane-o whatever the developer is trying to say will be totally incomprehensible.