Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7 is rare

1. Final Fantasy 7 is rare

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. I notice this the other day. Of course this is driven by the upcoming release of AC.
    Really should through a copy on there with my FFVII promo vhs and FFVII demo.

3. Funny thing is, I'm actually playing through this right now.

It's, like, my third JRPG. I don't know what the hell motivated me to start playing it, either.

4. I remember when a sealed non-GH copy of FFVII ended at $1k on eBay.

On a related note, I sold three old games for $160 total.

5. I'm playing through FFIX right now, I <3 ePSXe.

Looks like it's time to eBay my copy of FFVII. lol @ whoever stole my copy of FFVIII.

6. Silent Hill is doing the exact same thing right now, thanks to the movie. I can't believe Konami didn't bother trying to cash in. The $20 and under games cost about the same as a book, but that didn't stop every Borders in the country from moving a pile of Hot Movie Property hardcovers when the tie-in is good.

I'm always amazed at how the gaming industry leaves money just sitting on the table.

James

7. Quote Originally Posted by James
    Silent Hill is doing the exact same thing right now, thanks to the movie. I can't believe Konami didn't bother trying to cash in. The $20 and under games cost about the same as a book, but that didn't stop every Borders in the country from moving a pile of Hot Movie Property hardcovers when the tie-in is good.

I'm always amazed at how the gaming industry leaves money just sitting on the table.

James
    They made a new package with parts 2, 3 and 4, they're remaking the first one for the PSP, and they have some interactive bullshit thing on the PSP as well. I'd say they're cashing in.

8. And DiffX says games aren't a good investment. I have both of these games in mint condition (as are all my games). I am not selling though, in fact seeing Silent Hill the movie gave me a hankering to replay the entire series again.

9. You're a fool. A few games can make a decent profit, just like any other collectible, but most will not, and the guesses people make for what games will and wont be valuable are usually wrong - its a total crapshoot.

But hey come to me when you make your first million off videogame trading and Ill say Im wrong.

10. This kind of stuff makes me even happier to own a non-GH copy of FF VII.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan