Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 19.99 Megaman P Up, Capcom Classics Remix, MegaMan Maverick X- PSP

1. 19.99 Megaman P Up, Capcom Classics Remix, MegaMan Maverick X- PSP

2. Cool. Thanks for this. I'll stop by tomorrow and see if they have P Up and Maverick X.

3. Wow. I own all three already and am very jealous of this deal. Posted this on the shmups forum for some folks who will no doubt want these. Powered Up has a ton of extra content and is a steal for just 19.99.

Fuck. I was just at Best Buy yesterday. I'm going back.

5. FYI to everyone here: you must print out the coupon and bring it to the store, otherwise you will not get the 19.99 price. And the above link no longer works. Click here, it's the last coupon listed, click and print it out:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....cat81200050016

6. Argh, I bought CCC a few weeks ago for full price. Damn it.

Oh well, I'm going to pick up Powered Up tomorrow I think. Maverick Hunter X is one of my favorite games so far this year. I wasn't really feeling the MMPU demo on Maverick Hunter X, but it seems like a lot of people think it's better than MHX. For $20 I think my PSP could use some more sidescrolling goodness.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Goddamnit. I picked up Maverick Hunter X today and... put back Powered Up. I reasoned that I could live without it. Then I read and remembered the 100 challenge levels. Now how can I live without that? So I'll go back later this week and get Powered Up too. Of course I still don't even have a PSP...

8. X over Powered Up? Man... Just... Man...
    Donk

9. Maverick Hunter X is really, really good.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

10. Plus, I don't think I ever played through the first MegaMan X whereas I've played the first MegaMan to death.