Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamefan Magazine

1. Gamefan Magazine

I've decided to sell my collection of Gamefan Magazines. There is a total of 72 issues. I don't know what shipping on this monster will be yet, but it's heavy. Comes in at about 55 pounds!

Does the collective wisdom of TNL think I will have better luck breaking this up into smaller lots? I noticed another ebayer was selling them in lots of 3.

Vol 1 10-12
    Vol 2 Complete
    Vol 3 Complete
    Vol 4 Complete
    Vol 5 1-9; 11-12 (no issue 10)
    Vol 6 2,4,5,8
    Vol 7 1,3,5,6,7,9,11,12
    Vol 8 1-9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamefan_3.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	373.7 KB 
ID:	17914   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamefan_4.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	316.3 KB 
ID:	17915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamefan_5.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	365.3 KB 
ID:	17916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamefan_6.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	356.7 KB 
ID:	17917  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamefan_7.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	17918  
    Last edited by JefmcC; 26 Nov 2005 at 02:49 PM.

2. I've seen the early issues fetch big bucks on Ebay recently. I think I saw about 12 issues from the 1st and 2nd Volume go for over $100 for 12 mags...

3. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    I've seen the early issues fetch big bucks on Ebay recently. I think I saw about 12 issues from the 1st and 2nd Volume go for over $100 for 12 mags...
    hmmmm....interesting.

4. Impressive to say the least. Most of my collection has taken a beating and I lost alot of issues from moving from house to house.

5. I still have all the original nintendo powers in good condition (vol 1-2)...how much do you think the original claymation mario 2 goes for?

according to ebay, about 50 bucks.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Power-M...QQcmdZViewItem

6. waitin' for ya ta reply so i can get me these mags

7. I might be interested in picking up every issue you have leading up to the one with the Killer Instinct cover. Throw a number at me.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Apr 2006 at 12:04 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I have 40 issues, back in paris.

One of the best issues, was when the dreamcast was release in japan or near release. Its the one where they show VF3TB and pen pen.

Gamefan had the best covers and page design if you ask me. I use to enjoy looking at the highres screens of weaponlord and MK III, and MK2.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tenchimo Dos
    Impressive to say the least. Most of my collection has taken a beating and I lost alot of issues from moving from house to house.
    I lost issues from letting people see them and never getting them back or from teachers taking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I might be interested in picking up every issue you have leading up to the one with the Killer Instinct cover. Throw a number at me.
    Do you have a scanner?

Someone here needs to scan every issue and put them in pdf form. I think I have 20-40 issues of it and one or two mega fans.