Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100+ PS2 games on Ebay @ $150 w/only 3 hours left!

1. 100+ PS2 games on Ebay @ $150 w/only 3 hours left!

This seems like a hell of a deal so far...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

2. Then some guy jumps in with the $421 bid.

Most of the games were crap, but he did have Fire FIghter F.D. 18 in there. That game is pretty rare.

3. Also saw The Guy Game in there. Think that's worth like $50 on Ebay.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Then some guy jumps in with the $421 bid.

Most of the games were crap, but he did have Fire FIghter F.D. 18 in there. That game is pretty rare.
    Is it any good? I passed it up SO many times not sure if I should get it or not.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Is it any good? I passed it up SO many times not sure if I should get it or not.
    I don't know, but I liked the concept of the game. I too passed up on the title, even though I knew it would become rare.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Firefighter FD 18 is pretty damn good. - not perfect, but certainly worth $50.00 or less.
    Some of the boss fires presented a real challenge to me as well.
    If you've ever played The Firemen on SFC or PS, the gameplay is identical - except now its all 3-D.

I think Jeremy was the only one around here who ever talked it up.
    The game really deserves its own thread.
    ...well maybe a thread for firefighting games in general.

7. Never knew there was a Firemen game before... wish I picked it up now... oh well.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love
    Firefighter FD 18 is pretty damn good. - not perfect, but certainly worth $50.00 or less.
    Some of the boss fires presented a real challenge to me as well.
    If you've ever played The Firemen on SFC or PS, the gameplay is identical - except now its all 3-D.

I think Jeremy was the only one around here who ever talked it up.
    The game really deserves its own thread.
    ...well maybe a thread for firefighting games in general.
    Yup, I loved it, although I still prefer Ignition Factor to it. My local Wal-Mart had FD 18 in stock as of a month ago, which shocked the hell out of me given the stuff they didn't have in stock. I figured it would be rare, so I snatched it up the second I knew it was available for me to review.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Never knew there was a Firemen game before... wish I picked it up now... oh well.
    The Sega CD/32X had Fahrenheit and the Saturn had my personnal favorite, Burning Rangers.

10. Personally I found FD18 to be very dull. Reminded me of something that would have been a Simple 2000 title (if they released Simple 2000 titles in the US ), both graphically and gameplay-wise.